Highly thermally insulated bi-fold system
Outstanding weather tightness
With narrow face widths and a wide range of types which meet all the requirements of current thermal insulation standards, as well as outstanding weather tightness, the highly thermally insulated Schüco ASS 80 FD.HI (Folding Door High Insulated) bi-fold system is ideally suited for use in outdoor areas.
- Uw values below 1.3 W/m²K
- Basic depth of 80 mm
- Narrow face widths of 112 mm (outside view of a standard fold)
- Schuco AWS 70 BS.HI window vent can be integrated in the folding vent as a turn/tilt vent
- Outstanding weather tightness due to the gasket in the vent frame and an additional second sealing level in the insulating bar of the vent
- Units can be fabricated with a continuous outer frame or with a flush, thermally insulated threshold profile for easy access.
- With a width of 1.2 m, vent heights of up to 3.0 m are possible
- The system offers a wide choice of styles
Large area systems can be installed in a minimal space in both commercial and private building projects using the highly thermally insulated folding/sliding system.