Schuco ASS 70 High
Insulated Slimline Sliding Doors
These doors are almost silent in operation and open effortlessly. Highly technically advanced sliding and folding designs – with door leafs neatly stacking together when opened, offering space-saving storage coupled with maximum opening areas.
- Robust, thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Highly robust aluminum profiles with high thermal insulation values
- Integration of e-slide: fully concealed, electrically operated mechanism
- Max. leaf width 3000 mm and leaf height 3000 mm
- A wide variety of different profile colours for inside and outside
- Improved comfort and convenience with new fittings system
- Stainless steel tracks ensure smooth, quiet operation
- New leaf option with rounded design
- Slim face widths of the leaf frame (88 mm)
- Extra slim line version available with center leafs at (48mm) Shown below
- Burglar-resistant design up to security class WK2
- Continuous gasket rebate on both sides for improved sound reduction
- Weathertight to 600 Pa
- Leaf weights up to 300 kg are possible
- Triple-track outer frame
- Easily connected to the Schuco AWS system (adapter profile)
Schuco ASS 70.HI Slimline is a high-insulation, lift-and-slide system which fulfils even the more stringent requirements of the energy saving regulations. The Schuco ASS 70.HI Slimline lift-and-slide system provides easy, quiet access to balconies, patios and conservatories. Since the sliding leaves run on one level, there are no door leaves opening inward or outward. This provides you with more space for your interior.
With its narrow profile face widths and large glass areas, the Schuco ASS 70.HI Slimline system is ideal for restaurants, hotels, office buildings and high-quality residential buildings.
The sliding door designs can be adapted to suit individual customer requirements by means of sash bars, feature glazing beads and stainless steel fittings